- Date & Time
- Day 2 (25th June) 13:35 - 14:05
- Function Room 2
- English (with English Slides)
- Target Audience
- Developers, Users, IT Managers
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. The DevOps approach is a way to increase business agility through collaboration, communication, and integration across different teams in the IT organization.
In this presentation, you’ll learn about:
- The acceleration of Application Delivery for the Business with DevOps
- The transformation of IT to a DevOps, Microservices, and Container based Cloud Architecture including the use of a PaaS along with Docker, Google’s Kubernetes and Jenkins.
- How DevOps practices can operate in a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)-enabled environment.
- PaaS and DevOps, used together, can reduce software delivery cycle times, drive automation, and increase efficiency.
- How other organizations are using DevOps and how to replicate their success
Join Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist, West at Red Hat, as he walks through how DevOps can accelerate application delivery for the Business.
Chris Van Tuin
- United States
- Red Hat
Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist for the Western US at Red Hat, has over 20 years of experience in IT and Software. Since joining Red Hat in 2005, Chris has been architecting solutions for strategic customers and partners with a focus on emerging technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps. He started his career at Intel in IT and Managed Hosting followed by leadership roles in services and sales engineering at Loudcloud and Linux startups. Chris holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.